NZ Staffys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why i chose my dogs!

4 posters

Go down

Why i chose my dogs! Empty Why i chose my dogs!

Post  toes Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:25 pm

Raven - I saw the pics of her mum and dad on the internet and thought oh they will be cute - 3 days later pics of new born pups were up and there were 2 blue ones 1 black and 10 reds - originally i wanted a blue but when i went to see the puppys i saw this lil ball of black fat sitting in the corner i picked her up and cuddled her she wee'd on me and that was that 7 weeks later a week before xmas we picked her up!

Mo - Beka(ADMIN) and Kris's dogs were having puppies andi know that Ty is the mellowist dude out so i was keen from the get go. They were born and my other half decided he really liked mo mo ! he had the cutest wee mohawk and used to fit in the sleeve of his hoody so we set up with Beka to buy him and now we have almost had him a year!

toes

Back to top Go down

Why i chose my dogs! Empty Re: Why i chose my dogs!

Post  Amstaff Lover (Admin) Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:34 pm

TYSON: My partner and i saw his litter on the internet and we went and had a look, originally we were looking at purchasing a white boy with brindle patches but this little fat brindle pup with a big white chest came running over and wouldnt leave me alone so we figured HE had chosen us so we couldnt say no to him Smile

DIVA: we have been looking for a black amstaf bitch for soooooo long but everytime we find a litter of pups for sale the blacks have been sold Sad So we enquired about a tan pup from Divas litter as Diva was the pick of the litter and they were planing on keeping her for themselves but they then decided they couldnt have 3 dogs so they offered her to us as i had originally asked them if they had any blacks for sale Smile So i was rather stoked to get her! Very Happy
Amstaff Lover (Admin)
Amstaff Lover (Admin)
Admin

https://nzstaffys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  toes Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:48 pm

hehe i was with u when you got ty! he was soooo wobbly haha with all his extra skin!

toes

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelle Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:17 am

i remember the first time i ever met ty was when you and toes bought him round and he was a puppy he didn't have his big head back then Razz

Chelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Amstaff Lover (Admin) Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:28 am

lol yea he all of a sudden grew a big head and then he just grew big altogether Razz
Amstaff Lover (Admin)
Amstaff Lover (Admin)
Admin

https://nzstaffys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aussie Floyd Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:53 pm

It was'nt so much as me choosing Floyd, it was Floyd choosing me....I was wanting another SBT after the death of my 1st SBT, i was hunting Sydney for a kc pup etc, but discovered staffyrescue & decided that i would adopt & save a SBT, so off i went to rescue, i told rescue centre what type of SBT that i was after, but none were avail at that time, rescue called me a few days later & told me about a new boy that had just arrived "Chief" was he's name but i soon changed it to "Floyd", & as soon as i laid eyes on him i just knew he was the one, i cried with love & happiness the 1st time we met, Floyd was let out of kennel & he came running over to me at full speed & just about knocked me off my feet lol... i told rescue that he's now mine, i wanted to take him home asap but had to wait 1 day until he was Vet health checked, temperament & training assessed / tested etc by "Bark Busters.... ill never ever regret adopting Floyd, he's the most kind, gentle, affectionate, well behaved & beaut temperament Stafford... I love you I love you I love you
Aussie Floyd
Aussie Floyd

http://www.staffyrescue.org.au

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum