NZ Staffys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G'day all..im Deb

3 posters

Go down

G'day all..im Deb Empty G'day all..im Deb

Post  Aussie Floyd Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:20 pm

G'day all from OZ...

ohh bloody hell is beaut to finally find a dog forum that's so close to home cheers i hope that this Aussie is welcome here & ill try to be on my best behavior not post NZ jokes lol!

I'm Deb from sunny Sydney...i'm SBT crazy, i've had SBT'S as pets for the last 14yrs & i could never imagine my life with out an SBT, i'm owned by 1 very handsome 9yr old male SBT, he's name is Floyd, he is my 2nd SBT & he followed me home from staffy rescue in Sydney in October 07. Floyd's a beaut dog with brilliant temperament & wouldn't give him up for the world......my 1st SBT "Zeppelin" went to rainbow bridge at 13 yrs old in august 07. Crying or Very sad
Aussie Floyd
Aussie Floyd

http://www.staffyrescue.org.au

Back to top Go down

G'day all..im Deb Empty hey Deb!!!!!!!!

Post  stafflover_nz Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:29 pm

Hey U made it to our little Kiwi site DEBBBBS Very Happy COOL how are you hun and hows my boy floyd hey i will send some pics of the pups eyes are open and were siting up and walking neally so its all happening and if u got any Kiwi or ozzy's on your site they would be good in here to we need a few more members
stafflover_nz
stafflover_nz

Back to top Go down

G'day all..im Deb Empty Re: G'day all..im Deb

Post  Aussie Floyd Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:53 pm

stafflover_nz wrote:Hey U made it to our little Kiwi site DEBBBBS Very Happy COOL how are you hun and hows my boy floyd hey i will send some pics of the pups eyes are open and were siting up and walking neally so its all happening and if u got any Kiwi or ozzy's on your site they would be good in here to we need a few more members

Hey Rob...of course i bloody made it here, cant keep a beaut Aussie away LMAO... i'm doing great & your boy Floyd is doing great, the little bugga has been a bit lazy like me & hibernating now its winter, he's gained a little weight 200grams lol...aww well he will soon burn it off when summer arrives & he will be running around like a loonie again........ hows Carb & Elly doing xxxx...i got ya pup pics thankies -omg they are so bloody adorable, makes me want one I love you Very Happy
Aussie Floyd
Aussie Floyd

http://www.staffyrescue.org.au

Back to top Go down

G'day all..im Deb Empty Re: G'day all..im Deb

Post  Amstaff Lover (Admin) Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:29 pm

Hey Debs Very Happy

Welcome along and of course your welcome Very Happy
Hope you enjoy your stay Very Happy
Amstaff Lover (Admin)
Amstaff Lover (Admin)
Admin